Ohio State has teamed up with Box to offer faculty, staff and students an easy way to share files and folders online.
To sign up for your university BuckeyeBox account, you must visit my.osu.edu. Once logged in, you need to click BuckeyeBox from the left hand menu. Then, simply accept the Terms and Conditions to enable your account.
View, share and edit on the go with Box mobile applications.
Store everything in one place to easily share with others.
Assign permissions for others to view, comment or edit files.
- Learn more about BuckeyeBox.
- Check out the latest news and service updates.
- Get training at Box University.
- Visit our Knowledge Base for help and tutorials.
- Discover how to keep Ohio State data secure.
- Use Office Online to create and edit Word, Excel and PowerPoint files in BuckeyeBox
Students, faculty and staff with disabilities who rely on screen readers or the keyboard alone for access to their computers may encounter difficulties using BuckeyeBox.
For important information, please read the article BuckeyeBox and Accessibility. Accessibility assistance is provided through the IT Service Desk by dialing 614-688-HELP (4357) (8-HELP on campus) or emailing us at email@example.com.