Ohio State has teamed up with Box to offer faculty, staff and students an easy way to share files and folders online.
- A new version of BuckeyeBox will change printing and some other functions. Visit Box’s product blog to learn more.
- Learn more about BuckeyeBox.
- Why Box? Download the features comparison.
- Check out the latest news and service updates.
- Visit our Knowledge Base for help and tutorials.
- Discover how to keep OSU data secure.
Students, Faculty, and Staff with disabilities who rely on screen readers or the keyboard alone for access to their computers may encounter difficulties using BuckeyeBox.
For important information, please read the article BuckeyeBox and Accessibility. Accessibility assistance is provided through the IT Service Desk by dialing 614-688-HELP (8-HELP on campus) or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your files are easily accessible from anywhere. Box apps are available for most phone and tablets. Learn more...
There’s no better way to share and information and files - everything can be stored in one place! Learn more...
Streamline workflow by storing documents in a single, online location that’s reachable from anywhere. Learn more...